Find answers to your questions on careers
Set sail for new destinations:
AIDA is a unique way of life – for our guests and our crew. As number one in the German-speaking cruise market, we are part of the Costa Group, Europe’s most successful cruise company. Our fleet is one of the most modern worldwide. With our new construction program, in particular, we set new standards in terms of innovation, diversity and environmental friendliness. We offer first-class career opportunities for professionals and management staff at sea and on land.
Become part of the AIDA family! We are looking for you to begin as soon as possible as:
Junior Barkeeper (m/f)
Your chartered course:
- You will prepare and mix drinks and cocktails
- In addition you will be responsible for friendly service at up to 12 AIDA bars
- You will advise the guests in their selection of drinks and will sell with friendliness and charm
- The daily preparation and follow-up work on the Mise en Place is a matter of course for you
Your previous ports of call:
- You have training in the hotel and restaurant business as well as verifiable occupational experience, ideally abroad or on a ship in the area of the bar
- Your English language skills are good
- You are service and sales oriented, work well in a team, are communicative and able to work under pressure
- You enjoy dealing with guests and a congenial manner rounds off your profile
Take your career to new places with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application, as an online application at www.aida-jobs.de.