Business Partner Code of Conduct and Ethics
The fundamental principles of AIDA Cruises – a member of the Carnival Corporation & plc group – include observing the laws of the countries in which AIDA Cruises operates and upholding the highest possible ethical standards with regards to all its business operations.
To ensure these laws and standards, to which AIDA Cruises has obliged itself, the following Business Partner Code of Conduct has been created. Included in its binding principles are
- the strict adherence to all legal regulations,
- our promise of providing the highest quality to our guests,
- a corporate culture of respect,
- mutual appreciation and equality,
- fairness in all interaction with partners,
- suppliers and competitors,
- as well as exactness and integrity by all business dealings.
We not only expect that our employees to believe in and support these values of business conduct, but also all our business and agency partners. The principles defined by the Business Partner Code of Conduct and Ethics should act as a guideline for our mutual business relationship. We would already like to thank you for your support in this.
Should you have any questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.